|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Qualifications and Experience
- Has a bachelor’s or associates degree in music, advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, communications, English, IT, music, theater, anthropology, history or related.
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
- Has work experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook
- Understands the power of feed marketing
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (really send the links)
- Demonstrated ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Management experience or obviously ready for promotion to management
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc…We’re looking for a social media addict who maintains a personal mix of participatory expertise from among these channels.
- Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of search engine optimization-think including basic keyword research. We name and tag our posts based on research..
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with our customers to align unselfish service of their needs, with our corporate objectives
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.”
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
- Interact with legal, search, client and cross corporate agencies.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Schedule and organize multiple departments which generate content on a daily basis
- Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases
- Participate in social media, as yourself and white hat avatars, on our behalf
- Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube/Flickr and search engines through copywriting, creative & keyword optimization & buzz pocket mining.
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word’s chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content
- Manage and track link building campaigns, coordinated with all facets of our business.
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.