Medical Administrative Assistant Position Available in Markham
This position is to provide support as a member of our administrative team to two physicians in a medical practice adjacent to Markham Stouffville Hospital.
- Minimum of one (1) year of paid employment experience
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of general office management systems and electronic medical records
- Responsibilities include office correspondence, registering new patients, booking patients, office inventory, handling phone inquiries
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Coordinate communications between patients, laboratories and pharmacies.
- Ability to function effectively, both independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of medical terminology would be a strong asset.
- Experience working in a health care environment preferred
Salary and hours negotiable
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting Date: August 5, 2013