|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Legal Administrative Assistant - Bilingual French
Our client is looking to hire a French Bilingual Legal Administative Assistant to join their downtown law firm.
You will have a minimum of 3 years related experience, fluently bilingual French both written and spoken, and strong technical skills.
The key responsibilities include:
- Document production and revision.
- Document translation.
- Dicta and copy typing.
- Responsible for arranging and coordinating conference calls.
- Handle telephone calls and messages.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Organize, prioritize, and expedite workflow.
- Route and answer correspondence.
- Initiate follow-up as required.
- Transcribe dictation and type legal documents.
- Organize and maintain client files.
- Communicate with clients.
- Responsible for administrative duties with respect to accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, and billing.
- Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties.
- Filing during downtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates please email your resume in confidence to Donna Brooks at: email@example.com quoting “Bilingual AA” in the subject line of your email.