Project Co-Ordinator Positions
Posted date [Mar-28-13] (ID: 26098)
Reliance Property Services was founded in the fall of 2001 with over 100,000 employees located accross Canada and the U.S. Our team comprises of professionals with experiences ranging from marketing, sales, project management, and business development.
Reliance Property Services is currently on an exciting hiring binge. Come join one of the fastest company in property maintenance and management. We are always on the lookout for passionate, dedicated, and motivated professionals to join our ranks.
As a Project co ordinator responsible for:
• organizing, monitoring, and over seeing the completion of jobs booked and service calls to local and national customers
• Calling and visiting local and national customers to monitor or asses there already booked project, service and products
• Developing and maintaining a working business relationship with our sub contractors, dealers and employees
• Educating sub contractors, dealers and employees
As a successful Project Co-Ordinator you should possess the following key attributes:
• 1 to 2 years of prior business organizing, multi-tasking, supervising experience
• Exceptional communication and decision making skills
• Confident and outgoing personality
• Professional demeanor and presentation skills
• Prior property maintenance experience or knowledge
• Access to a vehicle
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Tools Used to Perform Essential Functions:
Equipment: Personal computer, telephone, fax, copier, digital camera.
Software: Microsoft Office, Internet, Joomla
Please check out our web site at www.relianceservices.ca
If you are interested, please
Email resume TODAY: careers at relianceservices dot ca
Call us toll free TODAY: 1 (888) 591-5556 Ext 5
Visit us online TODAY: www.relianceservices.ca