|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
DMS is one of Canada's premiere real estate services companies managing a wide range of property types providing tenants and landlords with superior service and outstanding value. DMS Property is among Canada's top 10 apartment managers currently managing over 11 million square feet*.
We are currently seeking aProperty Administrator to join our team. In this role you will be reporting to the Property Manager.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, or skills required or associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the property management team on site(s), the key responsibilities of the Property Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Property management office administration
- Vacancy and arrears management,
- Preparation of legal forms (N4, N5, etc)
- Tenant file administration,
- Lease administration, tenant liaison, maintenance management.
- Reliable vehicle required for travel between sites
- Other assignments within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from time to time by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in residential property management
- Sound knowledge of Yardi
- Knowledge of RTA an asset;
- Ability to meet deadlines proficiently;
- Experience with leading others, ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong administrative experience in Residential Property Management.
- Reliable vehicle a must – travelling between sites.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded property management professional looking for a challenging opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line (Property Administrator – IO).
Provide Salary Expectation.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for interview. Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
NO Phone Calls or RecruitersPLEASE ONLY APPLY IF REQUIREMENTS ARE MET
Visit us at www.dmsproperty.com