|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Gunggo is a digital marketing company that uses unique advanced targeting technology and display advertising to provide optimal value to brands online.
Our company has been in operation since 2006 and has over 15 years of marketing experience in the online advertising space. Our goal is to ensure quality traffic, service, and to help save you the time necessary to search and locate effective websites to advertise on. Our understanding in customer service, technology, sales, and account management enables us to deliver and meet the advertising results you require....
Description / Responsibilities :
- Provide internal support for daily operations and all Gunggo departments
- Demonstrate marketing initiatives to expand and engage with Gunggo’s online community
- Assist with creating, updating, and modifying website content, and Gunggo graphics design through digital creatives and other marketing material
- Contribute and implement ideas to help with business growth
- Manage and maintain website projects
- Analyze websites with the use of web analytics tools
- Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations for the Advertisers department
- Fluent and literate in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interested in the field of digital marketing and online advertising
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator - considered an asset
- WordPress knowledge and experience maintaining and modifying layouts
- Education/Degree in a business-related/marketing field or equivalent experience
- Creative, technical, and Internet-savvy
If you think you have what it takes to work at Gunggo, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Please forward a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.