For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Nedco Energy Services is a business division which has been formed within Nedco to specifically meet the needs of Ontario’s hydro utilities. As the most successful service provider for the OPA’s Direct Install Lighting Initiative, we have completed over 66,000 lighting retrofits across Ontario and provide full turn-key solutions for the administration of various other Conservation and Demand Management programs, including marketing, outreach, customer enrollment, installation services and reporting.
· Installation of retail-grade Home Energy Monitoring devices on residential hydro meters within the GTA as a part of hydro utility run energy conservation program
· Instruct residential participants on operation of installed devices
· Education of residential program participants on energy conservation principles and program details
· Minimum Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
· Background in electrical industry or energy conservation sector would be an asset
· Must own late model automobile in good repair
· Must be computer literate
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.nedco.cafor other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.