The requirements of this position include the following or the equivalent thereof:
• Professional certification in related field; CET preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of technical experience in electronic and mechanical technologies;
• Proficiency with software applications, particularly MS Office applications, and spreadsheets; working knowledge in identifying electronic components and other product materials;
• Excellent skills in electronic and mechanical troubleshooting, repair and assembly; working knowledge of ESD handling techniques;
• Installing and testing Windows OS, user interface software and firmware in a finished system configuration
• Skilled in the use of test equipment, including but not limited to, oscilloscopes, multimeters, photometers, etc.;
• Experience with identifying SMT components and markings
Other skills and abilities include: superior organizational abilities; excellent interpersonal skills (able to deal with clients and internal customers); effective written and oral communications skills; problem solving skills; exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and time management skills.
Strong results orientation and work ethic, initiative, positive outlook, high energy level and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a hectic environment - these aptitudes and attitudes are all keys to success in this important role.
Prepare documents as required for maintaining regulatory approvals as prescribed by organizations such as FDA, HC-TPD, UL, CSA, TUV, or others
Prepare written or oral technical reports about tests and repairs of Meditech products for development and quality assurance purposes
Read and become familiar with all job relevant sections and procedures of the Meditech ISO13485 Quality System
May be required to assemble and test product during production
Testing and troubleshooting failed product as required
Prototype testing and Validation of the systems for product development
Verify that all testing activities and procedures are executed in a timely manner and are properly documented
Work within budgets, schedules, procedures and adhere to specifications, contract, etc.
Work with others to prepare and present monthly analyses of product manufacturing activities such as RMA service returns and other significant information
Electronics assembly and manufacture of PCB assembly’s; firmware installation and board calibration; assembly and test of prototype systems
Mechanical, electrical assembly of engineering systems; installation of firmware and software, testing for prototype systems;
Working knowledge of embedded workbench tools and micros; working knowledge of electronic design tools, Altium is preferred.
Manage and organize development parts inventory, tools and instruments for the purpose of building prototypes.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No agencies please.