|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This fantastic career opportunity is based in a main business centre of northwestern, Saskatchewan and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Our client is a well established employer and leader in the manufacturing and marketing of forest products. They have an immediate need in their non-unionized operation for a Red Seal Millwright with experience in a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will truly be seeking a career opportunity where your efforts are recognized and career growth is not just a myth. You will also enjoy the benefits of a balanced lifestyle in an area that offers year round activities including hunting, fishing, hiking, cycling, curling, etc.
The “Must Haves” for this role are:
- 4+ years’ experience with equipment maintenance and repair in a manufacturing operation
- Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright certification (Must provide a copy)
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A proactive approach to continually look for improvement opportunities within the operation
- Proficient verbal and written skills (English)
- Currently eligible to work in Canada
If you meet the above requirementsand would like to work with a phenomenal team of employees, make sure to submit your resume today through this site or directly on our website at www.miriamsherris.com