|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Interested in Vintage Fashion? Want to have an impact on the clothing that is featured at Beyond Retro http://www.beyondretro.com/? Looking to break into the fashion industry? This job could be it …
Bank & Vogue Ltd has an immediate opening for a Vintage Clothing Picker. The position involves selecting clothing that meets a certain fashion criteria within a warehouse environment.
MUST HAVE an interest and knowledge of vintage fashion - ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT MEET THIS CRITERIA WILL BE ACCEPTED
Ability to communicate with co-workers is an integral part of this job. Ability to work independently is required. Willingness to travel to India, Pakistan and other locations. Language skills in these countries is an asset. Valid Passport required. Drivers Licence preferred.
(Vintage Clothing Picker)
* Completion of high school
* Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
* Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Experience: Will train
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Work Setting: Clothing manufacturing company
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
* Check and weigh materials and products
* Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
* Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Work Site Environment: Dusty
* Oral communication
* Working with others
* Problem solving
* Decision making
* Critical thinking
* Job task planning and organizing
* Continuous learning
* Candidate will pick garments based on trend material provided.
*Able to independently with a keen interest in fashion & textiles.
*Willingness to travel. Must be able to handle warehouse environment.
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer.
By E-mail: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.bankvogue.com/
Salary: $11-$12/hr, Group Insurance Benefits
Location: Brampton/Mississauga, Ontario