To help drive our continued growth, we are looking for a high energy, organized and results-focused individual for the following role.
Position: Workforce Planning Analyst x 2 (Part time)
Location: Cambridge, ON
Reports to: Workforce Planning Supervisor
Hours: 24 hours per week
The Workforce Planning Team provides business support to the organization 7 days per week, 365 days per year by overseeing 350 technicians and contractors. We provide an excellent level of service to Reliance customers by ensuring customer calls are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Identify short, medium and long term capacity through internal staffing and contractors, proactively identifying solutions when resources do not match demand. Monitor reports on daily and future capacity.
- Monitor and interact with technicians in the field to proactively solve issues that stop our customers getting the best service.
- Constantly review and analyze real time environmental impacts (weather, sickness, road closures, etc.) happening in our various geographies and adjusting demand/response accordingly.
- Communicate with call centre and field operations to assure they know what our capacity situation is to promote the right behaviours in booking appointments and completing work.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within team and across organization.
- Handle and resolve customer commitment exceptions/escalations so that our customer expectations are met.
- Accountable to increase productivity and decrease non-productive labour through workforce adjustments.
- Identify trends in customer scheduling issues and prepare solutions to meet customers’ needs.
Apply Online: http://www.jobbook.com/en/employers/reliance-home-comfort/jobs/wo rkforce-planning-analyst-part-time-cambr idge--1354
High performing graduate or equivalent experience.
Strong desire to progress within the organization and desire to learn/improve on a daily basis.
Ability to interact with Technicians, Managers, Call Centre and Customers politely and effectively.
Strong ability to multi task and work in pressure situations.
Strong organizational skills.
Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Windows-based applications.
The positions are for the following hours:
Role 1 Saturdays 07:00-17:30
Role 2 Saturdays 07:00-15:30
These shift patterns may change in line with business need. There will be frequent opportunities to work overtime to cover vacation.
This is a part time position with full company benefits. Salary ranges from $17.30ph to $19.25ph plus bonus, plus overtime opportunities.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check to be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Apply Online: http://www.jobbook.com/en/employers/rel iance-home-comfort/jobs/workforce-planni ng-analyst-part-time-cambridge--1354