|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Welcome to Stephenson’s Rental Services. Proudly Canadian for over 50 years, we are the leading construction equipment rental provider in Toronto and the surrounding areas. With a network of 20 convenient locations, staffed with solution-driven professionals and an expansive delivery network, we are here to provide our customers with what they need, where and when they need it.
As a result of growth we are experiencing in the marketplace, we are looking for ight and Heavy Construction Equipment Service Technicians to join our team in Toronto!
As an Equipment Service Technician, you will…
- Perform preventive and regular maintenance on rental construction equipment such as loaders, excavators, air compressors, diesel generators, aerial equipment
- Complete all work orders and related paperwork
- Perform all duties in accordance to with all health and safety and other related policies and procedures
- Attend all product and other training as prescribed
A successful candidate will have…
- Minimum secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience servicing equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic systems, diesel engines and electrical systems
- Previous experience in a similar environment a definite asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license with clean Abstract
- Flexibility – ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively handle the physical requirement of the position
At Stephenson’s we strive to improve every day, and are always looking for new team members to help us reach our goals. Submit your application online today.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted directly for interviews.