|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Service Delivery Manager
• Manage day to day interaction with Client for IT delivery issues
• Manage day to day activity and work load of business analysts and system analysts
• Manage the relationship with both internal customers and external clients
• Responsible for project and enhancement intake/prioritization process
• Monitoring and reporting of metrics
• Works closely with internal teams to ensure all work correlates to the release schedule
• Serves as an escalation point for business/system analysts
• Validate all technology Project/CR estimates to clients
• Responsible for external client communications for planned outages
• Responsible for external client communications as it relates to production failure and break/fix issues
• Provide end-to-end oversight for the client from requirements to deployment on all change requests & projects
• Serves as central point for all client and internal domain inquires
• Responsible for developing and executing action plans associated with ongoing metrics
• Technology Solution Design Participates in the technical design and review of complex technology solutions used to deliver HR outsourcing services.
• Provides client-specific requirements and assists in the evaluation of solution alternatives to meet the business needs.
• Deep expertise in a given area of technology is a requirement including technical installation and administration of web-based HRIS hardware and software components.
• Keeps pace with new technologies and industry trends in order to influence the strategic technical direction.
• Client Implementation Leads team members, third parties, and technology counterparts in the implementation and integration of these solutions for specific clients.
• Works across internal and external resources to resolve technical challenges across multiple HR transition and transformation projects.
• Accountable for the delivery of multiple projects at one time.
Operational Deployment/Technical Support
• Responsible for system configuration, systems/change management, and operational deployment of technology solution(s).
• Coordinates with resources from IS to define and implement procedures and tools required to provide proactive availability and performance monitoring.
• Acts as a second or third level support resource for the client technology solutions
Technical Project Management
• Provides project management for the construction and deployment phases of the client project. This includes estimating the tasks and resources required to design and code the solution, and building a project schedule which allows sufficient time for each stage of the implementation.
• Responsible for keeping the project on schedule and communicating overall status.
• Formal Education & Certification: Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Engineering/Computer Applications
Knowledge & Experience:
8+ years of work experience including:
• Experience managing concurrent projects and managing a team of at least 8-12 members.
• Experience working in the required domain/service area.
• Experience working with offshore India and multi-site North American teams
• Experience with applications like PeopleSoft 9.x HCM, Taleo, SuccessFactors, SumTotal and Kronos, Workbrain, Workforce
• Role is based in the greater Toronto area travel to client locations should be expected