|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
XTL Transport Inc. was founded in 1985. It is a privately owned Canadian company providing truckload services between Ontario, Quebec and the USA throughout the Eastern Seaboard area.
XTL Transport currently has openings for Drivers & Owner/Operators.
XTL offers the following to both drivers & O/OP's
- Regional runs to Ontario, Quebec and US
- Guaranteed Home Every week
- Paid waiting time
- Regular customer's
- Paid orientation
- Safe destinations
- Late model O/op grade trucks
- No long haul
- Paid border crossing
- Full load Freight - no LTL
- Respectful of Hours of Service
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Referral bonus
AZ Truck Drivers
- $1,000. weekly earning (avg. gross pay)
- .45 cents per mile
- Well maintained equipment
- Semi-retired opportunities (1 week on / 1 week off)
New contract with increased rates in 2012
Company subsidized benefits
Fuel cards, bridge cards, log books & pre-trip books all provided by XTL
Fuel tax reporting done at no cost to you
Subsidized annual safety check
Must submit Drivers Abstract and have good safety record
Must qualify for cross border runs
and so much more - call or stop by to find out more
Must be a resident of Canada to apply.
If you live in the PQ area, you would be based out of our Vaudreuil terminal.
If you live in the Toronto area you would be based out of our Toronto terminal.
Please apply in any of the following ways:
75 Rexdale Blvd.
2350 Henry Ford Dr.
(866) XTL - PAYS (985-7297) in Ontario
(866) XTL - PAYE (985-7293) in Quebec
(416) 744 - 5417 – in Ontario
(450) 510 - 7339 - in Quebec