|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
VWR International is a leader in the global research laboratory industry with worldwide sales in excess of $3 billion US dollars. VWR's business is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. The company offers products from a wide range of manufacturers, to a large number of customers primarily in Canada, United States, Europe and other locations. VWR's principal customers are major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, technology, clinical, food processing and consumer product companies, universities and research institutes, governmental agencies, environmental testing organizations, and primary and secondary schools.
VWR distributes a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware and plasticware, equipment and instruments, furniture, protective apparel, production and safety products, and other life science and laboratory products and supplies. VWR supports its customers by providing storeroom management, product procurement, supply chain systems integration, technical services and laboratory bench top delivery. VWR maintains operations in over 20 countries and employs over 6,000 people worldwide. We are currently looking for a summer student to assist us in our Customer Service Department.
This summer contract will be from April 29, 2013 – August 30, 2013.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for replying to customer inquiries in an efficient and effective manner, building and maintaining strong customer relations through high quality service.
- Placing customer orders received via phone,fax,email
- Responding to customer inquiries for order follow up, technical questions, post sales resolutions
- Processing customer credits and returns
- Tracing and expediting customer orders and tracking urgent deliveries
- Providing price quotations to customers
- Developing good working relationship with the Sales Team
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong organization and time management skills and the proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple and competing tasks
- Demonstrated communication skills including clear and concise verbal business communication as well as professional telephone etiquette
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
- Ability to adapt to various communication styles and personalities
- Highly focused on delighting customers and sensitive to their issues/concerns
- Computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office products
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- Academic background in science is an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR_Canada@VWR.com
In the subject line of your email, please quote “Summer Student – Bilingual CSR”