|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Modern Technical Staffing provides Canada's leading engineering, architectural, manufacturing and construction industry with highly skilled contract and permanent staff.
Our client, a multidiscipline commercial / institutional engineering and building services consulting firm, is currently looking for an Electrical Designer/Drafter to join their firm. This opportunity is based out of their Markham, Ontario office.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design of lighting, power distribution, and system design (Fire Alarm, Security, Telecommunication) for commercial and institutional projects
- Prepare AutoCAD diagrams and documentation
- Responsible for lighting calculations
- Assist in construction administration
- Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma or BSc in Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical design experience within the commercial industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with design or power, lighting, fire alarm and telecom systems
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com.
For more information, please call 905-477-3315 Ext. 303.