This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Position: Financial Planner
Location: Toronto (Surrounding Area)
Our client is looking for highly motivated individuals as a Financial Advisor. You will be in control of your career and compensation. In this role, you will work for in a team environment with full support from senior management helping clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Work in a team environment while staying independent maintaining access to a multi-disciplinary team and qualified experts
- Receiving experience and professional backing to get business
- Provide clients with multiple products including mutual funds, segregated funds, insurance, RRSP, RESP and multiple debt consolidation tools.
- Work in a competitive environment with great bonus structure
- Market planning and support
- Business continuation support
- Leading edge technology
- Must obtain LLQP and IFIC Certification*
- 3 to 5 years working experience.
- You are a professional team player with excellent relationship building skills and a demonstrated ability to gather assets.
- Excellent communicator and have good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in developing networking relationships.
* We offer one of the leading new associate training and mentoring programs with one of highest passing success rates in the industry. Most of our education programs can be achieved with no financial obligation on your part.
Are you bilingual? GREAT! Language should not stand in the way of family financial security. We are always looking for people that speak...
Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese, Filipino, Greek, Gujarati, Korean,
Mandarin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian,
Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu, Vietnamese, Cantonese, etc…
Full time and part time opportunities available.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for the position, please send your email in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our page online at