|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
We Are Growing in Brampton - Join Our Winning Team!
If you're ambitious, entrepreneurial and enjoy helping people, the staffing industry could be right for you! At Accountemps, we help professionals find employment and assist businesses in locating the skilled talent they need to succeed. Whether you're an experienced staffing specialist or an accounting and finance professional looking to transition your industry expertise to a fulfilling new career, we're interested in connecting with you.
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half International (RHI), is the world's largest staffing service specializing in temporary accounting, finance and bookkeeping positions. In order to meet the growing demand for accounting and finance professionals, Accountemps is growing and looking for experienced accounting and finance professionals like you to join our expanding staffing and business development team in Markham.
Want to know what it's like working for us? Watch this video to learn more about working at Accountemps: http://www.accountemps.com/Careers.
As a Staffing Manager, we will provide you with the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual business growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required for this position. Areas of responsibility involved would include:
* Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers to understand their staffing needs.
* Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates who have the skills and experience for the job.
* Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
* Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting.
* Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
* Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
* Participating in local trade association and networking events to increase the presence of Accountemps in the local business community.
Here are just a few of the reasons we believe that a position with Accountemps may be the right career move for you:
1. Exciting Career Opportunities with the Industry Leader – Our more than 60-year history of success and rock-solid client relationships provide a level of stability and job security few companies can match today.
2. Respected Worldwide – Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry (March 19, 2012).
3. Performance = Reward – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefitspackage. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit and gives you control over your total compensation.
4. Upward Mobility – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
5. Tools For Success – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed and prosper in your career.
If you like helping people, there are few more rewarding careers than one in the staffing industry. Our work at Accountemps is important because we help hundreds of thousands of individuals find employment, providing them with a fundamental source of dignity and financial security. We also help businesses grow by providing them with the experienced and skilled professionals they need to succeed. You can make a difference by working in one of our more than 360 branch offices worldwide or one of our corporate service centers.
Candidates to meet consideration will have the following skill sets and experience:
* 1 or more year of business development, account management, B2B services experience;
* Post-secondary College Diploma / University Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics and/or Finance (or related discipline);
* 3 or more years of finance, accounting and/or banking experience;
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package;
* Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
For more information and confidential consideration, please contact Sara Loconte, Canada District Recruiter at (416) 350-2330 or email@example.com.
Accountemps is the world's leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. We are committed to assisting highly skilled accounting and finance professionals find temporary, temporary-to-hire and project job opportunities. Through our parent company, Robert Half International Inc. (RHI), we've been matching the skills of available experienced accounting and finance professionals with the hiring needs of our clients since 1948. Our relationships with companies of all sizes and industries across our 360 locations worldwide help you enjoy competitive pay, challenging careers and assignments that provide excellent opportunities for full-time employment.
Don't take our word for it:
* Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry (March 19, 2012).
* 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
To learn more, visit us online at www.accountemps.com, or contact your local office at 1.800.803.8367.
Accountemps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.