|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Do You Want to Change the World?
If you have a passion for meaningful work – work that makes a long-term impact– we’d encourage you to spend a few hours each week helping us make that difference. We’re donorworx-Inc., a professional face-to-face fundraising agency that partners with several of the largest charities in the world.
Interval House is the first shelter for abused women and children in Canada, and is a leader in the campaign for women’s empowerment. They provide innovative, specialized services that help abused women and their children transform their lives and break the cycle of violence.
Interval House Charity Ambassadors/Fundraisers
Successful candidates will promote the Interval House Campaign at Oshawa Town Centre (March 1st – March 12th)! We offer many opportunities for promotion to Team Leaders and Campaign Field Managers.
• Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
• Weekly Hours: 15-35 hrs/ week
• Training: Mandatory full day of paid training
These are exceptional opportunities for students, business-minded individuals, mothers with kids in school, and/or anyone else with a heart for people.
Candidates must be articulate individuals who possess the following:
• Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
• Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
• Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
• The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
All candidates must undergo a police background check.
If you are interested in joining the donorworx fundraising team, please apply on our website http://recruiting.donorworx.com/
We thank all applicants for your interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted.