|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates.
• Provide vision and direction in the area of IT operations that is consistent with corporate's guideline for managing Information Technology.
• Manage and prioritize global IT infrastructure operations and service delivery.
• Compile, establish and advocate operations policies, procedures and best practices including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, and service provision.
• Ensures the highest level of quality in operations management in the delivery of service availability, support of production systems, business applications and processing.
• Coaches and mentors team leads and team members, provides guidance in the resolution of critical issues that may impact established service levels or service expectations.
• Provides key operational metrics for all global IT infrastructure operations processes.
• Manage the relationship with various vendors (Vendor Management).
• Establish, validate and monitor the performance and compliance to SLA of third-parties service providers.
• Provide direction, feedback & strategy on IT systems performance in production.
• Able to identify deficient systems and make constant improvements
• Provide input to the Financial and Capital Planning processes as well as technology impacts to the department.
• The Manager, IT Infrastructure has management accountability for a global team in house personnel and third party consultants.
Required Skills & Competencies
• Hands-on operations experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Server 2000/2003/2008, DHCP/DNS, Systems management, Enterprise backup and virtualization implementations.
• Global help desk operations experience using ITIL based management methodologies.
• Extensive exposure to in-house and out sourced data center management, WAN, LAN, Routers, Firewalls and Telephony infrastructure.
• Broad knowledge and track record of planning, implementing and maintaining both communication and hardware infrastructure.
• Exposure to Linux, Unix and AS/400 based server administration
• Practical knowledge of E-Commerce (B2B and B2C) 7X24 infrastructure operations
• Experience with implementing communications, collaborations and coordination tools such as MS SharePoint and Lync Communications Server
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles and best practices
• Experienced in providing production support for ERP, business intelligence, customer experience management and other business software applications
• Fiscal planning and budget management experience
• Excellent organization management skills including career development and performance management
• Exceptional people management skills with the ability to lead and influence a global team.
• Self-motivated individual who is goal oriented with the ability to motivate others.
• Ability to analyze and have strong decision making skills.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to manage conflict.
• Must be flexible, resilient and resourceful.
• Ability to influence and make an impact.
• Highly developed relationship management skills.
• Well-developed communication, facilitation, negotiation and people skills.
• 10+ years of experience in IT management.
• Post Secondary Education or related experience.
We thank you for applying, we will only contact those that are selected for an interview. Please send resumes to email@example.com with "Manager, IT Infrastructure" in the subject line.