|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Position covers a wide range of shifts: Weekends, Days and Nights.
This job description encompasses several different functions which are all required by a Clerical Employee. This position is responsible for performing daily administrative and clerical activities of the shipping and receiving departments and the Transportation department.
- Pr eparation of all shipping and receiving documents
- Printing of all labels required.
- Maintaining accurate inventories of all supplies necessary for shipping and receiving.
- Providing support to the transportation manager by assisting with tasks such as Dispatching and scheduling of trucks and drivers, as well as collection of customer manifests and invoices.
- Interfacing with the client and/or vendors for appointment rescheduling and vendor issues.
- Maintaining a filing system for all Shipping and Receiving Records.
- Inventory Control and general warehouse when needed.
- All projects and tasks assigned by the Supervisors.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least six months previous experience in face-paced environment
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in a clerical role
- Strong computer skills
- In depth working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Software Package.
- Ability to work with and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a Team environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a constantly changing environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.