We are the company handling roof maintenance, window and door renew. In order to meet our goal to extend business; we are looking for a bookkeeper.
- Provide administrative support to direct manager and other colleagues as needed
- Oversee general appearance of office, pantry, and public areas
- Book conference rooms, order catering, meeting set-up and breakdown, assist in preparation of meeting materials, sending invites and tracking attendees
- Act as a conference room manager to ensure each rooms are tidy, kept organized and well stocked before and after all meetings
- Make copies, collate, bind and staple, and file documents and reports as needed
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, maintaining a visitor log
- Maintain and distribute security access badges for visiting employees
- Sort and distribute mail & deliveries
- Manage all catering requests; log and track cost
- Assist with various projects managed by the Corporate Services team such as event planning or company all-hands meetings
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Must be system savvy
Having a background of office assistance is preferred. We offer you salary at $15-18/h based on your experience
we appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply if you are interested and are qualified for this role by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org