This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Junior Administrative Assistant
Gryphtech is a growing software development company that specializes in building international solutions using Internet related technologies. After fourteen years in the business, our customer base is largely outside of Canada, primarily in Europe, South America, Asia and the USA.
Gryphtech is looking to hire a part-time Junior Administrative Assistant to work beside the Office Manager in general administrative and simple financial tasks relating to our business needs. Excellent communication skills, well developed people and customer handling capabilities, as well as attention to detail are key requirements for this position.
- Maintain office related administrative systems and procedures
- Handle all material of a confidential nature in a professional manner
- Assist in simple accounting functions
- Ensuring an efficiently run office environment
- Maintain a general office budget, materials and supplies inventories and provide related support to management as required
- Provide coordination of incoming phone calls and postal mail
- Provide secretarial support and administrative assistance in the performance of management’s functions
- Assists in preparation of presentations, marketing and meeting materials
- Knowledge of basic accounting/bookkeeping
- Experienced in utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products
- A self starter with the ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Experience performing reception and administrative support duties
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
GryphTech provides competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and Group RRSP options. This position could lead into full-time employment.