|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
- Expand industry relations and knowledge of our customer base within the region ;
- Evaluate, exploit and call potential and existing clients ;
- Maintain a good relationship with existing customers ;
- Solicit sales to all customers who have been identified ;
- Respond to customer requests and incoming calls ;
- Prepare service quotations ;
- Propose additional services with the ability to find solutions and overcome objections.
- Completion of college, technical training or university in a related field as business or sales.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- Must be bilingual (French and English);
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Self motivated and organized ;
- A good communicator ;
- Customer service orientation ;
- Perseverance and persuasions ;
- Leadership and initiative ;
- Work with limited supervision.
- Competitive salary ;
- Full time, permanent (Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours/week) ;
- Traveling 1 day per month ;
- Group insurance ;
- Retirement plan ;
- Travel expenses paid by employer.