|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
As a company focused on building social online engagement for global companies worldwide, we are currently looking for an experienced
In this role you will work with the Product Management Team that includes product managers, engineers and developers in order to work with clients to create a cohesive look and feel for our products. You will be a great problem solver and self starter with the technical ability and drive to improve the user experience.
As a leader in social software for large enterprise companies, our talented UI/UX Designer will be involved in every part of the process to brainstorm, innovate, fine tune and customize our products for our clients. Attending sessions with clients/stakeholders to get client feedback is necessary to take back to engineers to architect and customize software. You will be directly involved with wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mock ups and prototypes.
· Bachelors/certification in graphic arts related to computer graphics
· Portfolio that includes UI/UX work with a focus on data/information – applications that bring in live data - also cross platform samples – PC, tablet, mobile - API's
· Min 3 years designing user experience/interactive design for interactive web applications for a clients/customer base
· Excellent user interface & design skills as well as understanding of user centered design principles, - eye for detail
· Ability to understand client needs, complex user design issues and work towards clean understandable solutions
· Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work independently or with the team !
Comprehensive compensation package offered. Please forward resume with contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org