|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
1 Full Time Permanent position- Markham Location
In this role, you will provide comprehensive community based case management response and advocacy services to individuals age sixteen and over with serious mental illness within York Region. The Mental Health Case Manager will facilitate recovery and assist service users to improve their quality of life through a collaborative approach to service provision through community visits.
- B.S.W. or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years related experience required
- Knowledge and practice of psychosocial rehabilitation approach and advanced clinical and assessment skills are assets
- Counselling, crisis prevention and intervention experience
- Experience working with individuals having serious mental illness is essential
- A valid G driver’s license, business use insurance, and reliable vehicle are required for this position
YSSN provides competitive benefits and a progressive work environment.
YSSN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Interested applicants should forward a resume indicating position and source by 4:30 pm on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 to:
York Support Services Network
Human Resources Department
25 Millard Ave West, Newmarket, ON L3Y 7R6
Fax (905) 830-9209 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org