|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
AQUATECH is a complete service provider of specialized Dewatering and Pumping Equipment for all fluids handling and transfer applications. While mostly known for our construction dewatering and temporary bypass pumping related services, we also offer a complete comprehensive line of pumping equipment which includes diesel, hydraulic and electric powered centrifugals, electric submersibles, light towers and diesel generators available for rent or sale. AQUATECH also offers HDPE Pipe on-site Fusion Services as well as specialized services related to discharge filtration equipment and on site wheel wash systems making us one of the most comprehensive suppliers of services to the construction, municipal, industrial and mining sectors of the industry.
AQUATECH is one of Canadas largest Dewatering Services Companies and is 100% Canadian owned and operated. AQUATECHS philosophy is to be customer focused, quality driven and environmentally responsible we are looking to continue to build a team of individuals to provide advanced and reliable pumping equipment, experienced staff and customized dewatering solutions to get the job done right...
AQUATECH Inside Sales Coordinator
Get Pumped About Your Career!
An exciting opportunity is waiting for you at Ontario’s fastest growing dewatering solutions provider. Aquatech, a recognized leader in the supply (Sale/Rental/Turn-Key) of specialized Pumps, Dewatering Systems, Dredging Equipment, HDPE Pipe Fusing and all related equipment and services for construction, quarries and mines, municipal and industrial sectors of the industry, is looking for the best and most dedicated individuals to join its team of professionals.
If you are someone that believes you are or can be amongst the best at what you do, and can achieve more than you have if you were part of an organization that fully stocks, supports and delivers engineered dewatering solutions and pumping equipment and services, then come join the Aquatech team!
The Inside Sales Coordinator is a Full-Time member of the Pump and Power Team who is responsible for expanding the sale and rental of AQUATECH’s pumping fleet by supporting the technical sales representative(s). The Inside Sales Administrator is responsible for providing superior customer service to external clients in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate on a daily and regular basis with the technical sales representative(s)
- Prepare quotations, delivery slips, work orders and invoicing
- Daily checking of new projects available for bid in government and private sectors
- Track delivery and return dates of rental equipment
- Communicate and coordinate with customers in a professional and timely manner to ensure superior customer service
- Assist in general sales and marketing initiatives as required, including the organization and maintenance of the sales tracking database
- Provide all other administrative support as required
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Attention to detail – Strong organizational and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
- 1 to 3 years experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Experience with Systematics Software an asset
- Certificate/diploma in administration an asset
- Knowledge of sales and rental services an asset
If you are a self-motivated, talented individual who wants to join an exciting new team and are ready to contribute, develop and be challenged in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment, please send your resume to:
AQUATECH Head Office - HR Department
**Please include the position title “Inside Sales Administrator (Ottawa Branch)” on all correspondence and on the subject line of all emails.