This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Digital Media & Marketing Specialist
Social media duties and tasks:
· Maintain and proactively update social networks; Facebook and twitter.
· Create/maintain sweepstakes page on Facebook that invites users to “LIKE” O’Doughs for a chance to win products/giveaways. This page can be shared by other gluten free pages on Facebook and encourage users to go to it.
· Communicate with bloggers, send out samples for review, and arrange promotions / giveaways.
· Build and maintaining mail chimp email marketing list – to inform customer by region of demos and promotions in their area, etc. maintain and update content on website, when necessary photograph various product packaging as per request and take various viral photographs for social networking purposes.
· Help design promotions and recipes to be used with links for QC code promotions
Sales and marketing liaison duties and tasks
· Coordinate with sales reps, demos/promotions
· Answer various end-user phone call/email inquiries
· Maintain/update store list on website when necessary
· Communicate with individual stores that contact O’Doughs and align them with the correct sales rep, when necessary
· Design ads for various retail outlets
· Register and fill out forms for various trade shows
· Contact/maintain communication with community groups
· Review and analyze monthly sales reports from distributors in order to strategize regional promotions
Office Administrative Duties and Tasks:
· Have the ability to work with and help maintain certain aspects of accounting software. Needs to be comfortable working with bill of material, unit of measure, pricing and inventory.
· Edit graphics / packaging as per request
· Prepare all proper print media.
· Manage all print media and send to appropriate reps based on demos or promos booked
Please send resume to email@example.com by Friday January 18th, 2013.