Objectifi Inc. is looking for a Java Developer.
Objectifi is a leader in strategic marketing consulting for inbound and outbound optimization and personalization. Our proven methodology and experienced professionals can effectively implement the right solutions that encompass best-of-breed cutting edge technology from leading providers. Please visit Objectifi.com for more information.
Contract, 6 months renewable.
Responsible for Java/J2EE/J2SE application development supporting business objectives while providing expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing.
Analyzes, designs and builds component-based applications in a Web/internet delivery environment, including introduction of an application layer, modeling techniques, component and object-oriented design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to application integration.
Works on new and existing applications along with enhancements web sites, web applications, and infrastructure.
Performs hands-on coding and assists in architecting web content solutions.
• Canadian Citizen who is eligible to for TN Visa to work in the USA required
• Some travel to the USA will be required
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
• 2 or more years of programming experience in application design, software development, maintenance and delivery with at least 2 years with application servers; e.g. Oracle Application Server; J2EE Application Server; IBM Websphere v6/7, Tomcat, or BEA Weblogic; Apache, JBoss.
• Minimum of 2 years technical work experience as a programmer.
• Strong relational database experience (DB2, Sybase, SQL, Oracle 10g/11g). Strong background working in distributed Unix environments.
• Experience designing N-tiered applications, with multi-tier architecture and production Internet architectures.
• Strong experience developing and implementing highly complex technical solutions in a J2EE web environment.
• Superior organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to Understand Issues and Collaborate for Success
• Ability to Gather Information and Find Solutions
• Ability to Identify and Resolve Conflicts
• Ability to work independently
Highly Desirable Experience/Skills:
• Rapid applications development or extreme programming experience
• Sun Certified Developer for Java 2 Platform
• Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform
• Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services
• Java Development Certified Professional
Qualified applicants: please do not hesitate to submit your resume. Also, please provide your hourly rate expectation when applying.