|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Life & Health Financial Advisor
Alliance Financial Group is currently seeking Life Insurance Advisors to build and retain business. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the financial industry and motivated by success. The Life Insurance Advisors will be responsible for building relationships and developing new business
At Alliance you have the opportunity to build a financial services practice. You are in business for yourself working as part of AFG and we have the mentors and the latest tools and technology to assist you to build your business.
Continuous learning by attending meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new clients.
Insurance Advisor's Responsibilities
- Set up a business referral network through Centers of Influence (friends, family, clients and business associates).
- When a prospect is identified, contact him or her through a phone call, email, a letter or directly to schedule the initial meeting.
- At the initial meeting, discuss your services and your process for working with the prospect. At that time, you can complete a Fact Finder or schedule a meeting to do so.
- Manage all facets of client service (this includes meeting with investors to determine their financial position and preparing financial planning strategies).
- Implement structured investment plan for clients.
- Complete an analysis that addresses the prospects financial goals and objectives; present it to the prospect.
- Select and present product solutions that offer type of coverage requested by client that could include covering a variety of risks
- Complete application forms and order medical examinations
- Deliver the policy to the applicant
- University degree and LLQP would be an asset
- Strong to exceptional phones skills.
- Strong relationship builder – effectively builds and maintains relationships with clients, employees, and management.
- Exceptional organizational and written skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude and genuine commitment to clients