|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
We offer FULL FINANCIAL Mortgage services within the following areas: Residential and Commercial financing. We offer financing through conventional or institutional lenders and we have many PRIVATE LENDERS.
At ELIAS FINANCIAL CORP our services include;
1st and 2nd Mortgages
Elias Financial Corp.is looking for Mortgage Assistant (20 hours/week minimum)
Elias Financial Corpis part of the Verico – Canada's Number 1 Broker Network. We offer FULL FINANCIAL services within the following areas: Residential and Commercial Mortgages.
We are looking for individuals with Sales Experience, a Self Starter with a Strong Work Ethic. If this describes YOU, we would like to hear from you to discuss if there is a fit.
Job Description: Responsible for Lead Generation and Sales Prospecting, gathering sales intelligence to build and maintain databases.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Understand the sales process and able to work with weekly and monthly goals and targets
- Greet clients in a friendly and professional manner in the office and on the telephone
- Make appointments for the clients to be interviewed by the Team Leader Agent
- After the interview, input the deal into the Filogix mortgage origination computer system)
- Order appraisals under the direction of the Team Leader and to follow up for the appraisal within 24-48 hours.
- Follow up with commitments in Filogix
- Check and maintain the CRM (Client Retention Management) System for accuracy
- Answer and forward calls to mortgage brokers and employees of the brokerage.
- Submit completed applications and supporting documentation to the mortgage lender.
- Set up files and make sure that all files are FSCO Compliant.
- Make cold calls to canvas interest in using the services of a mortgage brokerage.
- Obtain client leads for the brokerage.
- Obtain and compile information pertaining to the application.
- Research underwriting information for the mortgage broker to review.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- 2 or more years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry – Mortgage Licensed preferable (or a willingness to become Licensed)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, self- motivated, goal orientated and dependable
To succeed in this position, applicants MUST possess the following traits: A "Sales Personality" which includes ambition, tenacity and CONFIDENCE.
If this is what YOU are looking for please contact us by emailing a resume to email@example.com
or by telephone at (416) 292-1699
3-3011 Markham Rd. Toronto, Ontario M1X 1L7
Tel (416) 292-1699 Fax (416) 292-3145