BeneFACT offers the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, highest quality, end-to-end SR&ED claim preparation services in the industry including:
- Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible projects and expenditures
- Extensive technical interviews with your staff
- Preparation of detailed scientific reports
- Financial analysis of all eligible costs to maximize your claim
- Preparation of all necessary tax forms for both federal and provincial submissions
- Correspondence and reporting to your accountant
- Representation of your interests with the CRA and tracking of the status of your claim
- Comprehensive defence of your claim in case of technical and/or financial audits
- Assistance in gathering documentation and setting up processes for claim verification
- Post-claim guidance and advice on structuring your future R&D activities to ensure maximum year over year benefits from the SR&ED program
- Free SR&ED expenditure tracking tools for future claims
BeneFACT's team of experts are broadly respected for their expertise, reputation and long-history in assisting clients maximize their SR&ED tax credits....
BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnologyand other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT Consulting Group Inc. is actively seeking new Technical Writers to work remotely with us on a part-time contract basis. This role involves the crafting of technical reports and narratives outlining key research and development projects for our technology clients in the manufacturing practice area. In this role, you will gain practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies within the manufacturing sector while maintaining a flexible, part time schedule.
- Logging into Writers Portal to view assigned projects
- Downloading audio interview and developing a 1400 word technical narrative according to SR&ED training
- Uploading finished report to Portal
- Document review call with Technical Consultant and/or Manager
- Review and edit of report as required by Technical Consultant and/or Manager
- Masters or PhD student in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering program
- Highly advanced written communication skills including ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to do project work as needed under strict deadlines
- Ability to join an initial 2-hour introduction to SR&ED training call prior to writing projects
Paid per technical narrative delivered and approved by Technical Consultant and/or Manager. Number of assignments per week may vary.