|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Modern Technical Staffing provides Canada's leading engineering, architectural, manufacturing and construction industry with highly skilled contract and permanent staff.
Our client, a prominent construction firm in the GTA, is currently searching for a Mechanical / Electrical Project Manager to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The overall management and execution of the projects’ mechanical and electrical systems, including installation and coordination reviews, commissioning planning and execution, facility assessments, energy conservation services and electrical/mechanical project initiatives.
- Using technical, project management, and overall professional client communication ability to manage projects and people from the design stage through to construction competition.
- Ensuring Manufacturing Order Entry (MOE) is current in all areas (sale price adjustments, material, labour and other items as required).
- Acting as Customer point of contact for specific project.
- Providing technical support for supplier and contractor issues.
- Investigating and answering client questions.
- Supporting and help troubleshoot delivered product during project and post-project, including resolving site interference issues
- Ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded regarding quality of product and service delivered.
- Coordinating with client any changes, provide to the client cost impact resulting from the changes and obtain updated purchase order.
- Coordinating project schedule with other Departments to ensure a smooth work flow and timely delivery of the project.
- Reviewing and approving project schedule and coordinating mechanical and electrical subcontractors requirements within it
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current and in accordance with the schedule and stored appropriately.
- Identifying resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Managing project budget and ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
- Mechanical / Electrical engineering degree, technician/technologist diploma or equivalent.
- Ten (10) years or more related Project Management and Engineering experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thorough, accurate, self-motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
This is a permanent role that will pay competitively based on experience level.
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com.
For more information, please call 905-477-3315 Ext. 303.