This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Games Workshop is looking for exceptional Store Managers in your area. If you are enthusiastic and find the challenge of running a store exciting, you may be just the person we are looking for!
About Games Workshop
We make the best fantasy miniatures in the world and sell them globally at a profit.
The following statements define much of our business model and underpin our success:
- We have an obsession with quality, and will go to extreme lengths to improve the miniatures and games we make.
- We focus on our own intellectual property.
- We have a worldwide presence.
- We are committed to doing all this as profitably as is sensible.
What are we like?
Games Workshop is a business with a strong internal culture which means we have a very definite set of ideas, beliefs and ways of doing things. All our employees are dedicated to constantly making things better for our customers, whether this is by providing wonderful product or delivering great service. We are hard working, committed, passionate, cheerful and above all put the business first, while continually looking at how we can improve ourselves.
We believe that how you behave does matter, therefore we believe that attitudes, such as those highlighted above, are even more important than skills and for many roles we will happily teach the skills you need if you bring a great attitude to your work.
If the way you behave and the attitudes you display fit with Games Workshop’s ideals, it is highly likely you will be successful, well rewarded and happy.
In the job being advertised, we are looking for someone who both believes in what they have just read and is excited by what follows. If that is you, apply for our Hobby Center Manager role.
About the Role
To be successful running a store for Games Workshop
- You must put the business first and display a desire to engage with people, taking every opportunity to have a sales conversation with all customers.
- You must possess a strong desire to take responsibility for the store’s success, and be decisive in the actions needed to deliver growth.
- You must have a strong desire to achieve results thru people by teaching and encouraging customers to progress with their hobby.
- You must act reliably and lead by example, always maintaining a positive and optimistic attitude.
- Conduct cheerful and exciting conversations with customers to maximize product sales
- Provide an exciting introduction to the hobby for every potential hobbyist
- Provide exciting, fresh and fun activities and events that encourage customers to buy product
- Take pride in your Hobby Center
- Manage yourself to achieve performance goals
Our Hobby Center Managers must be exceptional! We need someone that approaches their job with energy and integrity, and enjoys working with people of all ages.
If you don’t know our product, check out one of our shops or visit our website at www.games-workshop.com.I’m confident that you’ll develop a passion for the company and our hobby.
If you find yourself excited by the opportunity of running one of our stores, tell us what makes you the person for the job!
Submit your resume and a cover letter that details how your experience, behaviors, and attitudes will lead to your success at Games Workshop and as a Hobby Center Manager. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org