|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Are you someone who doesn’t mind working nights? Do you have experience in Level 1 Level 2 Technical Support? Are you looking for an opportunity to become part of a team with one of the major Canadian banks? Are you someone who works well independently as well as part of a team?
Our client is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Support Technician in Downtown Toronto. The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving technical issues on the phone and via email, with a high degree of efficiency and customer service. You would typically work for three months on overnights and three months on days.
What you will do:
- Assist all users with problems relating to peripheral devices (printers, monitors, PC’s, etc.) and software applications (Microsoft Office), Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows 7 / XP), and Microsoft Networking
- Answer technical help desk calls in a pleasant manner and aim for first point resolution.
- Full documentation and/ tracking of trouble calls.
- Isolate and resolve problems related to users, network, PC’s, workstations etc. through discussions with the user.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to join the team of one of Canada’s largest financial institutions.
- A one year renewable contract with accumulated vacation.
- The chance to work with a great team and plenty of opportunity to grow.
Don’t miss this great opportunity! Send your resume today!