|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
- More than five (5) years work experience of wireless telecommunication area especial in core network solution and telecommunication projects management in several countries.
- Strong knowledge of Project/Program management area;
- Ability to use various tools, business management knowledge, and on-line resources for business target realization
- Organize different resource like HR/Logistic/ Finance/contract negotiation to reach project/program target
- Highly understanding of risk management in middle size target-oriented organization.
- Familiar with the work flow in telecom operators and match Huawei delivery projects both engineering and service
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, verbal and written skills with a facility for acquiring new knowledge very rapidly.
- Excellent communication skills for project and technologies problem resolution, cross-cultural/international team management.
- Education: Completion of university in Telecommunication Engineering Field.
- Languages:Speak English, Read English, Write English, Mandarin;
Plan, organize and direct daily operations, Establish and implement policies and procedures, Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, Plan, develop and implement communications strategies, Plan, direct and monitor activities of sales department, Establish distribution networks for products and services, Plan and direct publicity or media events, Plan and direct events for fund raising campaigns, Plan and direct advertising and marketing campaigns, Plan and direct market research studies, Oversee the analysis of sales data and information, Oversee the preparation of reports, Prepare reports, Advise senior management, Respond to customer complaints, Generate ideas for products / services development, Develop promotional materials, Conduct site visits, Participate in trade shows, Negotiate large contracts, Ability to make cold calls, Maintain existing accounts and generate new accounts, Contact various businesses and organizations to recruit teams, Develop and execute internal communication plan, policies and procedures, Interact and communicate with corporate clients
Plan and control budget and expenditures, Recruit and hire staff, Train staff, Arrange for training of staff, Conduct performance reviews
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Willing to travel, Willing to travel regularly, Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel overnight, Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is available
Work Location Information:
Remote location, Various locations
Ability to Supervise:
20 people or less