|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
We are looking for bright and talented intermediate Java developers to join our team full-time to create new cutting edge Web-based applications. You will be working in a dynamic and diverse environment that will help you develop your skills, and learn new leading edge technologies.
If you would like to broaden your knowledge; challenge your skills; and are passionate about your career – we would like to hear from you!
Our drive to be innovative, keeping current with state of the art development frameworks, and promoting creativity within our team, has been the key to our success.
You will be developing in the following vertices: fraud / investigation computing, social / discussion networks, cloud / distributed computing, and mobile.
You will be building web infrastructures; touching on backend databases; business logic design; as well as, front end presentation for all of our customers, including some of the largest companies around the world.
As the successful applicant, you have a university degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or equivalent) and 3 years or more of relevant experience in Java. Experience must include the analysis and development of at least one highly complex and/or several moderately complex applications using an object oriented methodology.
- Jasper Reports / I Reports, JSP, Servlets
- Familiarity PostgreSQL / database experience
- Experience with HTML / jQuery
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Application frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, JSF, JEE
- Application Servers: Tomcat
- Web servers: IIS, Apache HTTP
- IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans
- Mobile development experience (Android, iPhone)
- Design, write code, and complete complex programming according to specifications.
- Provide input to design proposals to reflect costs, time required and alternative approaches to satisfy existing and future needs.
- Plan and carry out the testing and debugging of applications.
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined systems specifications, develop and document designs that meet applicable standards, and identify, analyze and resolve diverse software inadequacies.
- Assist in establishing project schedules, ensure assigned projects follow schedule, and inform management of any unplanned slippages.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org