This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Assessor Navigator, Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) – One permanent position located in Durham.
Developmental Services Ontario Central East Region is one of 9 new regional points of contact for people who apply for developmental services. The regional points of contact will be a single window to provide information, determine eligibility for service, determine services and support needs, and link people to services and supports in their community.
Working as a team, the worker is responsible for the provision of a variety of system functions within Central East Region. These include administration of SIS Assessments, public education and community development functions.
- BSW or equivalent in education and a minimum of five years related experience.
- Experience working with individuals who have a developmental disability is essential.
- French as a second language and an understandingof cultural diversity are considered assets.
- Knowledge of the local service system and its providers are required.
- A valid G drivers license, business use insurance and regular use of a reliable vehicle
YSSN provides competitive benefits and a progressive work environment
YSSN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Interested applicants should forward a resume indicating position and source by 4:30 p.m. Friday, December 14 2012 to:
Human Resources Department
25 Milliard Avenue West,
Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 7R6
Fax (905) 830-9209 Email: email@example.com