Reporting to the CEO, the Practice Development Consultant is accountable for managing the interface between our Members and Eye Recommend by creating a relationship based on business coaching, market growth and program development with the aim to improve the business and lifestyle of our Members.
The Practice Development Consultant is a crucial link between the membership and the organization - by utilizing the resources available through Eye Recommend our members should substantially improve their financial well-being and ability to effectively lead and manage their practice.
The Practice Development Consultant is expected to:
Work with members to support them in achieving business goals by providing business knowledge and resources
- Create Budget and Metric tracking with clients and provide feedback and analysis on collected data
- Develop and maintain relationships with membership by responding to all member requests within 24 hours, performing f/up activities and resolving membership issues in a timely manner
- Participate in and network with members at conventions, educational events etc.
- Manage and prioritize time in order to most effectively achieve business results
- Perform all administrative responsibilities, including completion of expense reports, email/voicemail communications, mileage reports etc.
- Participate in planning meetings developing both corporate and personal goals and developing and implementing strategies to achieve those goals
- Responsible for identifying and recruiting new practices to the organization as per a set of guidelines
- Support co-workers to achieve global goals of the organization
- Ability to work independently
Education: Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum requirement of two to four years of experience providing coaching in a retail or Eye Care setting.
Travel: Ability to travel overnight and by car or airline as necessary.
Licenses: Valid Driver’s License is mandatory.
This job is currently posted on JOBS4ECP's - Canada's Eyecare Jobsite - www.jobs4ecps.ca.