BeneFACT offers the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, highest quality, end-to-end SR&ED claim preparation services in the industry including:
- Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible projects and expenditures
- Extensive technical interviews with your staff
- Preparation of detailed scientific reports
- Financial analysis of all eligible costs to maximize your claim
- Preparation of all necessary tax forms for both federal and provincial submissions
- Correspondence and reporting to your accountant
- Representation of your interests with the CRA and tracking of the status of your claim
- Comprehensive defence of your claim in case of technical and/or financial audits
- Assistance in gathering documentation and setting up processes for claim verification
- Post-claim guidance and advice on structuring your future R&D activities to ensure maximum year over year benefits from the SR&ED program
- Free SR&ED expenditure tracking tools for future claims
BeneFACT's team of experts are broadly respected for their expertise, reputation and long-history in assisting clients maximize their SR&ED tax credits....
BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnologyand other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our senior management team. In this fully encompassing integral role, you will be responsible for identifying and analyzing mergers and acquisitions targets and conducting all due diligence and leading all activities related to closing the deal. In this role, you will also work on high visibility finance projects directly with the Controller and CEO. This role will have a significant impact in the growth of the firm.
- Industry, company and competitor research and analysis
- Develop screening criteria for potential mergers and candidates
- Develop approach strategy, initiate discussions and maintain relationships with potential mergers and acquisition targets
- Lead assessment process including analysis, reviewing offering materials, valuation modeling, performing of due diligence, contract negotiation, legal review and integration assessments
- Work with internal partners on integration feasibility of acquisition target to BeneFACT model
- Coordinate with external finance partners on deal structure and financing
- Work with CEO and Controller on special finance projects including financial reporting and analysis, tax consulting, audit preparation, internal controls and financial statement review
- Canadian Chartered Accountant (CA) designation is required
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation would be a strong asset
- Prior experience participating in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions process is a strong asset
- 5+ years working in a senior finance capacity is required with preference given to those with experience in owner-managed companies experiencing rapid growth
- Experience at investment bank, venture capital, boutique finance firm or in-house mergers and acquisitions team experiencing is a strong asset
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required
- Solid analytical, project management and interpersonal skills are required
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.