Job Description: ESTATE HOUSEKEEPER -
Active, professional couple with children and large dog seeks a Housekeeper to perform all housekeeping duties. This position requires you to work independently, have good decision making skills, and have strong attention to details.
Qualified candidates only please. Must be a dog lover!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the house clean to the highest standards
- Daily cleaning of floors, bathrooms, making beds, laundry, ironing etc.
- Assist with childcare ie. Babysitting, school pickups etc.
- Assist with pet care ie.. pet grooming, feedings, dog walks etc.
- Manage household repairs and appointments
- Perform food shopping and local errands as necessary
- Able to drive, have own transportation, and a have valid driver’s license is required for immediate consideration
- Fluency in English (read, write, speak) is required
- Strong ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and carry out
- Cleaning references required
- Live-in experience a plus
- Flexible schedule
Benefits are subject to change. This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. To all recruitment agencies: Xacti does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Xacti employees or any other company location. Xacti is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.