|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Job Description –Personal Assistant ( Estate Manager), Executive Assistant
The Personal Assistant (Estate Manger) and Executive Assistant will assist and support the CEO of a rapidly growing company. These positions are responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, such as organizing schedules, meetings, personal and family matters, managing communication, and making travel arrangements. The candidate must also be willing and available to travel worldwide.
Responsibilities Include and are not limited to:
- Maintain calendar and book appointments and meetings (both business and personal) to ensure maximum efficiency for employer
- Manage incoming inquiries and correspondence (via mail or phone). Prioritize incoming mail and draft replies to correspondence where appropriate.
- Build and cultivate personal and business contacts and mailing lists
- Maintenance of filing, budgeting, bill pay, etc
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Organize all trips both business and personal
- Must be experienced creating multiple itineraries using air miles, booking private aviation, and every other combination possible
- Prepare employer for meetings and trips by ensuring that all information relevant to the meetings is readily available.
- Organize programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Take and transcribe dictation and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Travel required 70%+
- Manage all matters relating to automobiles, jets, yachts and estates
- Errands both business and personal related
Qua lifi cations
- Bachelor' s Degree from accredited University
- Must have 2-5 years assisting Executive Level Management preferably in a technology or ecommerce company.
- Experience with aviation and yachting industry and estate management is required.
- Highly organized, motivated, self-starter, accurate, and attention to detail
- Internet savvy a must!!Have full MS Office knowledge
- Proven excellent clerical skills (including fast and accurate copy and audio typewriting);
- Project Management skills
- Financial background (managing, investing, dealing with banks) a plus
- Discretion and ability to maintain family's privacy as well as confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and independently resolves problems (when possible) in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Adaptable-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Ability to multi-task and switch gears quickly
- Dependable-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Ability to take instructions from the 30 thousand foot level and interpret for 5 thousand foot delivery
- Spanish and/or French a plus
- US & European Citizenship a plus (dual citizenship)
- Fondness for large dogs
We offer an extremely competitive benefits and compensation package and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a smoke-free, drug-free working environment.
Benefits are subject to change. This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees or any other company location. We is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.