This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Bento Sushi is Canada’s largest and fastest growing sushi company. Established in 1996, we have over 360 locations across Canada as well as restaurants in the heart of Manhattan, New York. Our sushi bars can be found in all leading grocery chains, office towers, shopping malls, colleges and universities. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent. Together we create exceptional guest experience serving handcrafted sushi each and every day. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com
The Area Supervisor is responsible for managing assigned kiosks including supervising and coaching teammates in ensuring high levels of product quality and guest service are achieved.
· Responsible for effective day-to-day management of assigned stores within the grocery channel including people management, guest services, sales and food quality.
· Accountable for recruiting, training, development and motivating hourly teammates
· Daily store visits and monitoring of kiosks to ensure they are compliant with regulatory requirements i.e. food safety, health and safety standards and corrective action is taken promptly.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management and third party auditors.
· Execution of new store openings and implementing new product/program roll outs.
·Ensure that the labour and production plans are regularly amended to optimize gross profit for each outlet by combination of sales optimization and shrink control.
·Ensure DPR, payroll, checklists and reports are completed accurately for operational matters.
· 1 year multi-unit management experience in the food service industry.
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with store managment
· Ability to speak read and write English effectively.
· Demonstrated customer service experience
· Able to travel within the GTA region (Oakville, Burlington, Missisauga, Peel) with a flexible schedule to accommodate operational needs
· Valid driver's license
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org