Business Development Director
Building Success Together
FCT Default Solutions (previously DRN Commerce Inc.) is recognized as a leader in the development of end-to-end collections and recovery solutions for the sophisticated lending professional. We employ industry experts to develop solutions that address the entire default credit cycle. For more information on our services see http://www.drncommerce.com/. Recently integrated with FCT, Canada's leading provider of title insurance, we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
Your Role In Our Continued Success
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking a Business Development Director who will provide strategic direction and leadership to FCT Default Solutions.
Reporting to the President and CEO, FCT Default Solutions, you will undertake the following:
- Accountable for the business development and marketing plans consistent with corporate objectives for FCT Default Solutions.
- Leverage our collaborative commerce approach while continually listening and responding to our clients with innovative solutions for professionals who find themselves connected with the entire credit cycle.
- Through development and ownership of key relationships, collect and convey information relating to needs, issues and opportunities to appropriate internal business partners.
- Exceed FCT Default Solutions’ sales and corporate objectives by developing a deep business understanding in the areas of collections, loss prevention, asset protection and insolvency management and targeting client needs in these areas.
- Futher utilize knowledge of the industry to understand the business challenges and the strategic responses to establish and maintain executive relationships with key clients.
- Analyze and anticipate changes in the credit solutions market and related technology space in order to develop, retain and encourage long-term client relationships and grow the business.
- Work with the business to provide comprehensive solutions to clients to increase their results and administrative efficiencies with acceptable return on investment to our clients.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10+years’ related experience in a senior level preferably in financial services.
- University business education.
- A history of proven successes acting in a Business Development Director.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling and building the business.
- Experience in building the business in this industry and having had the authority to execute strategy.
- Operational knowledge and expertise is required.
- Collections, loss prevention, asset protection and insolvency are required .
We offer a competitive compensation& employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program.
To apply please visit www.fct.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for choosing FCT!