Building Success Together
At FCT, we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. It is our employees' dedication and ongoing pursuit of excellence that has made us Canada's leading provider of title insurance. Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
Your Role In Our Continued Success
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking a Regional Vice President, Ontario Region, who would like to join a company that has created a unique working atmosphere that offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
Reporting to the National Sales Leader, in this exciting opportunity, you will undertake the following:
- Accountable for the development, implementation and success of regional sales and business development plans.
- Responsible for developing and executing sales strategies within the region for the different lines of business.
- Through development and ownership of key regional relationships, collect and convey information relating to needs, issues and opportunities to appropriate internal business partners.
- Exceed FCT’s sales and Corporate objectives as well as accountable for ensuring that the goals of the organization are being met in the Region.
- Analyze and anticipate changes in the market and competitive conditions in order to develop, retain and encourage long-term client relationships at the regional level and grow the business. Includes analyzing client insight, competitive intelligence and product insight.
- Demonstrate leadership in the general management of the region by providing strategy and direction to the direct reports and work with the different executives to ensure that the needs of the customers in the regions are being met.
- Attract, develop and retain employees, develop succession planning and provide a supportive work environment.
- Capitalize on strong leadership skills to select, develop and manage teams, and ensure top performance while attaining business objectives and goals
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years’ related experience in a senior level preferably at a financial institution.
- University business education.
- A history of proven successes acting in a regional or national leadership capacity, ideally running a regional office.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling and building the business.
- Experience in building the business in this region and having had the authority to execute strategy.
- Operational knowledge and expertise is required.
- Understanding purchasing, financing and real estate an asset.
We offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP program.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please visit www.fct.ca
Thank you for choosing FCT!