|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Westpro is an innovative and progressive Canadian company headquartered in Vernon, BC, with 2 new facilities, one in Mississauga, ON and one in Puslinch, ON. We are a manufacturer of Mineral processing, Aggregate and Wastewater Machinery.
As we continue to grow, we are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Presently we have an opening for Assembly Technicians based in our Puslinch location
· Machinist, Millwright or Mechanical Technologist background
· Minimum of 1 year experience within a manufacturing environment
· Mechanical assembly and test of components according to specifications, hydraulic and PLC experience an asset
· Ability to read blueprints and hydraulic schematics
· Troubleshooting of assembly and test issues
· Perform any required repairs or adjustments
· Lift equipment parts on a regular basis; must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Work in a team environment on various equipment parts
· Follow safety and personal protection equipment requirements
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent communication, time management and multi-tasking skills required
· Forklift, crane and First Aid certified
· Must have familiarity with industrial/warehouse/shop environments
Position is based at our Mississauga, ON office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well respected organization that prides itself on its commitment to delivering high quality products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package as well as career development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit resume with subject heading: Assembly Technician to the following: email@example.com