|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
The scope of the assignment requires a team consisting of lab and integration specialists that will provide
business clinical analysis and lab system interface deployment support for existing healthcare client and new adopters. The assignment involves responsibilities associated with lab domain maintenance
functions, standard nomenclatures for the use and application of lab test orders/results, and lab system
interface development using HL7 specifications as it relates to medical laboratory processes and test
order/result data collection and mapping.
The requested project team must contribute to the below list of high-level set deliverables, interact with multiple hospitals and labs, and demonstrate familiarity with the different modalities (chemistry,
haematology, blood bank, microbiology and pathology):
• Liaise with hospital/community labs for the full data collection projects
• Laboratory information system (LIS) business, operational, and technology impact/gap analysis
document review and sign off
• Completion of nomenclature mapping between hospital/community lab LIS and Government client
• Support configuration of test codes and business rules to ensure that the LIS system configuration
meets the business and technical requirements
• Validation of LIS interface
• Completion of client self test and conformance testing for all modalities
• Solution integrated in live production environment complete
• Completion of training and communications to support the launch
• Tools and processes updated and in place to transition to operations
Skills and Experience of Resources:
• Relevant experience preferably obtained in a medical laboratory
• Familiarity with business requirements definition and implementation
• Certified MLT preferred
• Experience with information systems used within a medical laboratory environment for receiving test
orders to results reporting
• Experienced in the definition of information needs for exchanging laboratory results information using
standard nomenclature (LOINC), or other coding schemes in a medical laboratory
• Knowledge of the specific needs of practitioners interpreting laboratory test orders and results,
including a proven track record in working with health care professionals
• Understanding quality processes related to lab information, and test orders and results
• Knowledge of systems used to maintain tables such as LOINC, test result nomenclatures, etc. within
laboratory information systems
• Experience with business processes related to specimen collection, test orders and reporting of test
order results within a medical laboratory environment; e.g., haematology, pathology
• Knowledge of HL7 message structures, related validation tables and analysis of HL7 messages
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication
skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Experience in liaising with customers/stakeholders where customer service was a key focus to
responding to queries, issues/risk management, etc.
• Familiar with health system business requirements definition and implementation, and a proven track
record working with health care professionals would be an asset
• Experience in developing and enhancing standard operating processes, or policy and procedure
• Experience with development of test scripts.
• Experience with automated testing tools will be an asset.
Please apply in confidence to Ms. Aparna at email@example.com clearly indicating the job title in the subject line.