|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
JOB TITLE: Strategy Lead
JOB LOCATION: Toronto
REPORTS TO: Director, Strategy
The Strategy Lead is a dynamic thinker with a passion for marketing strategy. They have a fascination with consumer behaviour, industry trends and leading edge campaigns. They thrive on understanding our Clients‘ marketing objectives and then translating them into innovative concepts. They can communicate ideas in a way that is both compelling and beautiful. They may have a favourite font, cite “flawless execution“ as a personal motto and never send a document without spell checking it first.
WHAT DO THEY ACTUALLY DO?
· Understand the Brief. Understand the Client’s marketing objectives and play a leading role in ensuring TrojanOne delivers on these objectives.
- Research. Devise approaches that go beyond Google to understand consumer passions. Effectively use research to drive concepts and support ideas.
- Brainstorm. Bring knowledge of innovative campaigns and combine it with the needs of the Client and understanding of the target market to generate concepts.
- Bring Ideas to Life. Articulate ideas, both written and verbally, with effectiveness and flair. Demonstrate attention to detail and integrate feedback. Present portions of written decks when required.
- Learn, Live and Breathe TrojanOne Processes. Ability to recite the details of the Activation Cycle and 5 P’s while sleeping.
- Market TrojanOne. Contribute to the planning, development and execution of marketing activities related to both TrojanOne and the Canadian Sponsorship Forum.
- Manage the pitch process. Effectively develop and communicate pitch timelines and manage a cross-functional team to meet them.
· Written & Verbal Communication: Is the s followed by an apostrophe or the apostrophe followed by an s? They know the answer! They also know when to talk and when to listen.
· Willingness to Learn: An insatiable appetite for learning, growing and advancing.
· Team Work: The ability to laugh at the Studio Manager‘s confusing jokes and effectively collaborate with him and others at the same time.
- Computer Skills: A love of Keynote software (or an aptitude for learning).
- 3+ Years of relevant work experience in a similar role