|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Human Resources Administrator
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join our client’s global team. Your main responsibility will include partnering with management to ensure that all areas of HR are in line with business requirements and objectives. This company offers benefits after three months, two weeks vacation and a great work environment.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting company mission and values and providing leadership to employees
- Working with the team to manage and endorse HR initiatives in line with organization’s objectives
- Working with the Human Resources Consulting Team to implement HR initiatives.
- Supporting and interpreting employment policies, procedures and current applicable laws
- Providing guidance to managers regarding employee issues
- Drafting and administering employment agreements, facilitating offers and negotiating compensation
- Facilitating compensation programs and salary reviews
- Liaising with Payroll Department on compensation matters
- Managing company’s benefits policy
- Overseeing HR administration
- Providing support for full cycle recruitment
- Creating job descriptions and participating in interviews
- Developing a proactive candidate sourcing strategy
The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in a similar role and a completed post secondary education in a related discipline. You will also have a solid understanding of HR practices, administration and legislation and great follow-up skills. Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
Beyond the immediate growth plan, the company has experienced significant growth in the last 20 years and they plan to continue to grow aggressively into the future.
This role will be compensated with a base annual salary between $35k and $40k per annum. In addition, this role will be awarded performance based bonuses and tuition reimbursement.