JOB TITLE: New Business Account Executive
LOCATION: Toronto office
The person we are seeking will be responsible for selling our audio-and web conferencing solutions, as well as consulting our customers in conferencing solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys challenges and is committed to continue to building a career in sales.
- Close new business and build a territory by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in enterprise companies
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs and close the sale
- Achieve all individual sales targets set by the company
- Attend sales meetings, seminars or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest trends
- Keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales such as online publishing/advertising, consulting services, enterprise software etc
- A proven sales record and experience selling to the corporate market will be a big plus
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organisations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Experience with contract or renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas
- Strong technical aptitude and a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers
- Ability to close sales with the most appropriate sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the skills to develop relationships quickly, with prospect/customers at all levels
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven ever-changing environment
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The key measurements of this role will be:-
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Acquisition of Attended Services clients
- Achievement of activity levels.